Welcome to Fox and Hound at Bright. The newest most ultra-modern, eco-friendly and environmentally friendly accommodation in Bright, incorporating luxury, comfort and class all at the same time! An accommodation option with ‘a difference’ and now a dedicated speciality ‘coffee station’ as featured in ‘The Block’.
Book either one, two, three or four bedrooms and either one, two, or three bathrooms! Pricing will be tailored to meet your needs so you can have a cosy couple weekend away or share the whole house with your favourite group! You will still have the property to yourself!
Fox and Hound is a beautiful cosy and warm house which is only 4 years old. Equipped with luxurious bedding and furnishings, everything you need is supplied to ensure your stay is memorable and enjoyable. The house is a very short walk to town (900 meters) and is very close to cycle trails and many bush walking tracks.
To ensure your stay is perfect, ‘Fox and Hound’ provides:
* 4 bedrooms – each with pillow top queen size beds and superior ultra-comfortable bed linen and wool or cotton doonas depending on season. All beautifully presented and completed with breakfast trays for that added touch. All beds have dual control electric blankets to ensure you are as warm and cosy as possible for those winter months should you be staying then. All linen is of the highest quality, having been hand chosen by the owner and is matched by ‘theme’ for each room (no white laundry service linen for theses apartments!). Towels are of the same luxurious high standard and there are plenty of them! Lovely large beach towels are even supplied if you are staying during the warmer weather and wish to swim in the lovely Ovens river or sit on the grass in the parklands along our River Precinct enjoying a picnic or a glass or two of bubbles.
* Three luxurious bathrooms – boasting rainforest showers, plush soft towels, hairdryers, and lovely eco-friendly products for your use. Fox and Hound at Bright also boasts a gorgeous, stylish freestanding bath in the main bathroom looking out to a lovely garden.
* Gourmet Kitchen – full cooking facilities including a Kleenmaid induction cooktop, oven, griller, and microwave. An integrated dishwasher and full-sized fridge/freezer. The kitchen and dining area is equipped with lovely cutlery, crockery, fine wine and champaign glasses, as well as everything else you could possibly need. This area looks out to the lovely rear garden and picturesque Bakers Gully Creek. A full ‘coffee station’ with dishwasher, dual sink and all coffee supplies is a new feature and there for you for that extra treat that you do not get anywhere else.
* Living areas – fitted out with beautiful modern contemporary furnishings and having large efficient reverse cycle air-conditioners installed to ensure you are quickly warm or cool enough for Bright’s conditions. Each area has a new Samsung 55-inch LED TV and Blu-Ray player, along with a good Blu-Ray selection for you to choose from for that night you may wish to spend in. Dedicated Wi-Fi is available, and all TV’s are ‘smart’ so Netflix, Stan and post watch stations are readily available. Fox and Hound boasts an amazing ‘Heat Charm’ solid fuel heater as its major feature with the fire ready to go in winter and the first night of firewood supplied free (additional small charge for further bags of wood). There is also a second smaller wood heater should you wish for extra heating.
* Outdoor decking – complete with seating and eating areas with controlled shade blinds to ensure your comfort. Enjoy the lovely winter sun or escape any summer sun. The deckings overlook lovely green leafy gardens and have views to the gorgeous Bakers Gully Creek as well as the rest of the property. The resident platypus has been spotted here in the creek on quite a few occasions, not to mention a baby wombat with its Mum at dusk. Neighbouring kangaroos quietly visit the property most nights at dusk. There has even been the occasional deer spotted at certain times of the year. During the year, Fox and Hound gets a spectacular performance put on most mid mornings and late afternoons by the amazingly tame kookaburras as they fly in and sit on the deck railing singing for any treats on offer. King parrots and eastern red rosellas also abound in the gardens. A bird lovers delight!
* Laundry facilities- The house is supplied with ironing boards and irons as well as clothes airers. Washing machine and dryer is available for visitors having longer stays.
* ‘Daily Breakfast Baskets’ and/or ‘Cheese and Biscuits Baskets’ available upon request – perfect for romantic getaways when you do not want to leave this cosy house, or for a special girls/boy’s weekend away …. spoil yourself! A complimentary breakfast basket is supplied as standard for your first morning’s stay.
Special ‘First Night Tea Baskets” can also be arranged for visitors arriving late and wishing to have a quick and easy to prepare meal in the fridge waiting for them. Enquiries welcome via email for these services.
At Fox and Hound, I understand that guests may require a one-night booking only. Enquire with me and I will try my best to accommodate (Extra tariff applies – may not be available at peak times).
Enquire with me about discounts on bookings of 7 nights or more.
GIFT VOUCHERS AND PACKAGES AVAILABLE – PLEASE ENQUIRE!
Guests must agree to Fox and Hound at Bright terms and conditions.
Strictly NO SMOKING.
Pets only accepted upon discussion with owner. Very strict pet policy applies – refundable pet bond required. Only well-travelled pets accepted (no enclosed yard available).
Children welcome upon consultation with owners.
No parties or functions.
A must to try when planning a visit to Bright or surrounds.
Be sure to look at the Fox and Hound Website www.foxandhoundatbright.com and enjoy the convenience of online booking.
Or enquire to email@example.com if you have any questions you would like answered.