Fox and Hound at Bright has now opened for visitors!
Welcome to Fox and Hound at Bright. New in Bright, incorporating luxury, comfort and class all at the same time! A ‘must’ to try and to put on your list for return visits.
The Fox and Hound at Bright comprises the choice of four different luxurious rooms with choice of two living rooms. The Fox and Hound at Bright is a gorgeous and spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxurious home separated into two private large wings with a large elevated outdoor decking area looking down to the lovely Bakers Creek at one end and a beautifully designed native garden also with large decking on which to sit whilst enjoying the serenity. It is among the newest accommodations options in Bright!
To ensure your stay is perfect at the ‘Fox and Hound, we offer the following:
* Two bedrooms, lounge-room, kitchen, bathroom at each each end of the property (well separated by distance) – each with pillow top queen size beds and superior ultra-comfortable bed linen and wool doonas. Both beautifully presented and completed with breakfast trays for your first morning’s stay for that added touch. All beds have dual control electric blankets to ensure you are as warm and cosy as possible. All linen is of the highest quality having been hand chosen by the owner and is matched by ‘theme’ for each room (no white laundry service linen for theses apartments!). Towels are of the same luxurious high standard.
* Luxurious bathrooms – boasting a rain forest shower, plush soft towels, hairdryer and lovely eco-friendly products for your use. The second bathroom also has a stylish freestanding bath looking out to a gorgeous fern garden.
* Gourmet Kitchen – full cooking facilities, dishwasher, microwave, pod coffee machine and matching milk frother as well as yummy “welcome” treats for you to enjoy. The Fox and Hound at Bright is equipped with a touch control induction or ceramic cook-tops, large deep dish electric frying pans as well as a slow cookers and a top of the range full oven in second kitchen. Both kitchens at the property are equipped with lovely cutlery and crockery and glassware with wine and champagne glasses, as well as everything else you could possibly need.
* Living areas – fitted out with beautiful modern contemporary furnishings and both have large efficient reverse cycle air-conditioners installed to ensure you are quickly warm/cool enough for Bright’s conditions. Each end of the house has a Samsung 55-inch or larger LED TV and Blu-Ray player, along with a good Blu-Ray selection for you to choose from for that night you may wish to spend in. The house at the larger end also has an amazing ‘Heat Charm’ solid fuel heater as its major feature with plenty of firewood available.
* Outdoor decking – complete with seating and eating areas with controlled shade to ensure your comfort. Enjoy the lovely winter sun or escape any summer sun. The property overlooks lovely green leafy gardens having views to the gorgeous Bakers Gully Creek. The resident platypus has been spotted there on quite a few occasions, not to mention a baby wombat with its Mum at dusk. If you were up at night and had a torch, you could also possibly see the neighbouring kangaroos who quietly visit the property most nights. There has even been the occasional deer spotted at certain times of the year. During the day, Fox and Hound at Bright gets a spectacular performance put on most mid mornings and late afternoons by the amazingly tame kookaburras as they fly in and sit on their perch singing for any treats offered. King parrots and rainbow lorikeets also abound in the gardens. A bird lovers delight!
* Laundry facilities- Each bedroom is supplied with an ironing board and iron as well as a clothes airer. Washing machine and dryer are available if required (upon request) for visitors having longer stays.
* ‘Breakfast Baskets’ or ‘Cheese and Biscuits Baskets’ available upon request – perfect for romantic getaways when you don’t want to leave the cosy accommodation or for a special girls/boys weekend away …. spoil yourself! Special ‘First Night Tea Baskets” can also be arranged for visitors arriving late and wishing to have a quick and easy to prepare meal in the fridge waiting for them. Enquiries welcome via email for these services.
At Fox and Hound at Bright, we understand that guests may require a one-night booking only. Enquire with us and we will try our best to accommodate (Extra tariff applies – may not be available at peak times).
Enquire with us about discounts on bookings of seven nights or more.
Fox and Hound at Bright is perfect for 2 groups who like to have their own separate bathroom per group and living area as well as food preparation area, but also like to have the ability to dine together and sit out on the larger decking looking out to Bakers Creek (seating for 8 on decking).
GIFT VOUCHERS AND PACKAGES AVAILABLE – PLEASE ENQUIRE!
Guests must agree to Fox and Hound at Bright’s terms and conditions.
Strictly No Smoking.
Strictly no pets unless approved.
Children welcome upon consultation with owners.
No parties or functions.
A must to try when planning a visit to Bright or surrounds.
Be sure to look at the Fox and Hound Website http://www.foxandhoundatbright.com and enjoy the convenience of online booking.
Or enquire to email@example.com if you have any questions you would like answered.